Monday, December 8, 2008

The "cross"-road...

I wrote this 'thing' a few days ago.. no special reason for you to like it or even read it.. bt i would say please read:
Today has been a very special day. So was yesterday and some other days too but not like this one. Its not that I've a grand reason to jubiliate or something, instead one of my "bestest" friends has hurt me but still the day's special.One, an old friend, not sooo close, told me that she'd always wanted to share things with me but we talk so formally which dissapoints her and so she has promised n made me promise that we'd share the truest portion of our hearts... Two, I've got some decent scores on my first sem exams (but then thats trivially contributed to make the day special) and Three, one of my v v v best friend told me that i am not her best pal and she just doesn't find it very easy to share things with me or anyone else except her first love. Now thats quite troubling and has pierced my heart more because I had been sharing my whole life in and out most honestly from the last four months with her. I don't know why, when she told me so, i felt, though uneasy, but a different kind of satisfaction.. and I don't know what leads me to calling the day special. I've gone through so much in last two days that it has, I guess, saturated me. Somewhere deep inside, i know I'm hurt that she did not reciprocate my truthfulness but its not the first time with me.. I now just wish I wasn't so close to her, to them, my best friends.. time and again learning that it doesn't help.. Anyways but at the same moment I have someone who has told me that it dissapoints her that we don't sharet hings and are formal. Now thats quite a paradox !! Though it answers many of my questions like Am I that bad ?n all but yes, it raises some others.. On the path of another close friendship.. which will hurt me later too?? Should i stop being precautious or follow my heart..?? Am I being presumptious and paranoiac and time will heal everything or I am not taking fate's signs seriously..?? The questions run all over the mind, the mind runs all over for the answers . . .

6 comments:

prakha1990 said...

i jst wanna say tht u r wrong whn u say u r broken n all...u hv a whole lot of frnz who care abt u....
its nt abt obnr frnd of yours bt i think u consider me also as ur gud frnd....so u can tell me if u cannnn.....
bt don b dishearted so soon.....its jst tht smtimes v hv some preassumtions in mind for a person n whn they turn out to b false it hurts us a lot......so stop doin tht.....
try to make ur evry frnd feel special....tht next time ur frn comes to u n say u tht u r his bst buddy..............

Ashima Goyal said...

I donno know about whom are u talking but i really dont get it that u r broken n all after get such a great thunderstrucking performance in 1st sem......
In our life we always have things that make us feel lost but its better to enjoy happy moments ....
I wont call it an advice but give a try to this...
whenever u feel like being hurt due to any person ,try to recall back the joyous moments u spend with that person u will certainily feel relieved........
and stop taking things on heart.....:)

abhishek kandoi said...

hats off to u dude the way u express ur feelings........u are the true person who can love sm1, who can care.....hope ur broken heart gets waxd and joins again.....tu yaar bahut disheatren, downhearted ho jata hai.....mat hoya kar....dere r many people for you, who depends on you....dere mood, dere day depends on hw ur mood is , hw ur day is goin........so just chill up buddy...njoy!!

Drupad Shastri said...

hey Abhishek thanks yaar.. u do get me correct at most of the times i know.. n yeah, thanks everyone.. i'll try to do that.. live more happily.. though i think those things are involuntary...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ur personal relations are a big rigmarole.n it is u who has drawn dese vicious lines of confusion around u.u dream a lot i guess.i don know u.n came thru ur blog just like tat.but i cud make out dat u dont know how to set ur priorities as far as ur personal life is concerned.do u like ur dad????i mean i think u idolize ur mom more.cum 2 grnd level n realise dat 1 who counts d most in life are d ones who care fr u.''care for dose who care for u.''make it ur habit 2 live fr dose who love u.who care fr u.so dat wen u go down d memory corridors u don regret dat u hav left d persons who have loved u.u r like a lil baby.u needs constnt attention of evry1.but lyk a babies heart ur heart is lyk pristine clear water.d way u hav described evrythng supports ur mental designs.congrats fr ur result.n plz try 2 make ur prsnl life a lil more prsnl.kyunki baat niklegi to fir duur talak jaaegi,log bewajah udaasi ka sabab puchenge.remember even melancholy is not ur true companion,it leaves u 1 day.